TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated January 03, 2024
AGREEMENT TO OUR LEGAL TERMS
We operate the website https://cambodiapost.com.kh (the "Site"), the mobile application Cambodia Post App (the "App"), as well as any other related products and services that refer or link to these legal terms (the "Legal Terms") (collectively, the "Services").
You can contact us by phone at 023 428 080, email at email@example.com or by mail to Cambodia Post, Preah Ang Non (St. 102), Phnom Penh, 12000, CAMBODIA
These Legal Terms constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity ("you"), and Cambodia Post, concerning your access to and use of the Services. You agree that by accessing the Services, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of these Legal Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE LEGAL TERMS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SERVICES AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Services from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Legal Terms at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the "Last updated" date of these Legal Terms, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Legal Terms to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Legal Terms by your continued use of the Services after the date such revised Legal Terms are posted.
We assert our right to alter, adjust, or eliminate the Services' content whenever we choose, for any reason, without prior notification. Nonetheless, updating information on our Services is not mandatory for us. We also hold the right to change or cease all or a portion of the Services at any moment, without notice. No liability will be assumed for any changes, pricing adjustments, suspensions, or terminations of the Services, either to you or any third party.
The perpetual availability of the Services is not assured. We might encounter hardware, software, or other issues, or need to conduct maintenance related to the Services, leading to disruptions, delays, or mistakes. We reserve the authority to modify, amend, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise alter the Services at any moment for any reason without prior notification to you. You concur that we bear no responsibility whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Services during any downtime or discontinuance. These Legal Terms will not be interpreted to compel us to maintain and support the Services or to provide any corrections, updates, or releases.
These Legal Terms and your use of the Services are regulated by and construed according to the laws of Cambodia, suitable for agreements made and to be entirely executed within Cambodia disregarding its conflict of law principles.
You may be required to register to use the Services. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
As a user of the Services, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Services.
- Use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Services.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Services designed to prevent or restrict access to the Services, or any portion of the Services.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Services, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Services.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Services as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Services and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
If you access the Services via the App, then we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the App on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the App on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this mobile application license contained in these Legal Terms. You shall not:
- except as permitted by applicable law, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the App;
- make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the App;
- violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the App;
- remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the App;
- use the App for any revenue-generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
- make the App available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
- use the App for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the App;
- use the App to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial email; or
- use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the App.
Apple and Android Devices
The following terms apply when you use the App obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an "App Distributor") to access the Services:
- the license granted to you for our App is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service;
- we are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the App as specified in the terms and conditions of this mobile application license contained in these Legal Terms or as otherwise required under applicable law, and you acknowledge that each App Distributor has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App;
- in the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the App, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App;
- you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a US government embargo, or that has been designated by the US government as a "terrorist supporting" country and (ii) you are not listed on any US government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
- you must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the App, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using the App; and
- you acknowledge and agree that the App Distributors are third-party beneficiaries of the terms and conditions in this mobile application license contained in these Legal Terms, and that each App Distributor will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the terms and conditions in this mobile application license contained in these Legal Terms against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
To expedite resolution and manage the cost of any dispute, controversy, or claim tied to these Legal Terms (each a "Dispute" and collectively, the "Disputes") brought by either you or us (individually, a "Party" and collectively, the "Parties"), the Parties agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute (except those Disputes expressly provided below) informally for at least 30 days before initiating arbitration. Such informal negotiations commence upon written notice from one Party to the other Party.
There may be information on the Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Services at any time, without prior notice.
- Package Tracking: Enables real-time tracking of packages.
- Pricing Information: Access to current pricing for various shipping services.
- PostPack Service: Order a box and send items through our streamlined process.
- Insurance Options: Offers insurance on packages for an additional fee.
- Shipping Information: Details on shipping times and prices for different countries.
- Address information: Save your and your recipient address to simplify future usage of our services.
- Customer service information.
- Other services.
- Compliance: Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Prohibited Items: Users must not send items that are prohibited (as listed in the app).
- Accurate Information: Provide truthful and accurate information for shipping and tracking.
PRIVACY AND DATA SECURITY
We are committed to protecting your data. We employ data encryption and decentralized storage to safeguard your personal and transactional information. Your data is not sold or shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Our liability for any loss or damage arising from your use of the service is limited to the extent permitted by law, and in no event shall we be liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cambodia Post and its employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the service, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
You can contact us by phone at 023 428 080, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Cambodia Post, Preah Ang Non (St. 102), Phnom Penh, 12000, CAMBODIA.